Friday, May 9, 2014

U Mad Bro?





Ok so I got a wild hair and decided that I was going to start blogging some of the things hiding in my closet. I have an addiction to shopping in SL. I swear I need a meeting. So here's the skinny on what I've got on...

Outfit:

Top and skirt: Ring Leader from Razor
Boots: Dread Boot (Unisex) from Razor
Bracelets: Partygurl Bangles from AlterEgo


Skin: Delicious Jaz Skin No.4 Carmel from Deetailz
Eyes: Eyes On Me Purple from [SHOCK]
Hands: Slink Casual Hands from Slink
Ink: Tattoo Am13 from Insanya
Piercings: Cingular Snakebites from Gauged, Anti-Eyebrow from Puncture and Hip Accent Piercings from Cute Poison
Horns: Devil Horns from AlterEgo
Hair: Lily from Catwa
Lashes: 3D No Alpha Lashes #8 from Catwa

Photos taken at Image Essentials

Time to make your linden bank account scream for mercy peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment