Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Chillin And Killin






Some days I don't feel like dressing up. I want to wear something that just looks comfy and still be sexy, well I found a new store (yeah another addiction) and found this awesome top. I have never been victim to the Hello Kitty trend but this one has an AK-47! I love it!


Top: Cracked Cropped Hoodie from Asylum
Pants: Silly Ass Sweats Dark Girly Box from Asylum
Shoes: Smash Sneaker Wedges from AlterEgo
Skin: Ava Best Buys in Sunkissed from Belleza
Eyes: Animated Computer Void in Blue from Razor
Hands: Slink Casual Hands from Slink
Piercings: Anti-Eyebrow from Puncture Ring Diamonds Mouth Piercing in black from KA Piercings & Jewelry
Horns: Devil Horns from AlterEgo
Hands: Slink Casual Hands from Slink
Hair: Evie from Catwa
Lashes: 3D No Alpha Lashes #8 from Catwa

Photos taken at Image Essentials


No comments:

Post a Comment