Saturday, May 10, 2014

Feed Me





So the crazy lady has returned once again. Now once upon a time I was anti-mesh...now its almost all I wear. Along with my love of shopping in SL, I love to read and one of my favorite authors is Laurrell K. Hamilton and she has a character who is a succubus so when I found this shirt I had to have it..like cut a bitch level of had to have it. So here's the DL of what I have on...


Shirt: Succubus Pixie String Top from Razor
Skirt: Zipper Skirt in black from AlterEgo
Boots: Magnum Boots from AlterEgo
Bangles: Partygurl Bangles from AlterEgo
Horns: Devil Horns from AlterEgo
Skin: Delicious Jaz Skin No.4 Carmel from Deetailz
Eyes: Eyes On Me Purple from [SHOCK]
Hands: Slink Casual Hands from Slink
Ink: Tattoo Am13 from Insanya
Piercings: Cingular Snakebites from Gauged and Anti-Eyebrow from Puncture
Hair: Lagertha black and whites pack from Truth
Lashes: 3D No Alpha Lashes #8 from Catwa
Necklace: Tagged Necklace Devil (gatcha in store) from Cute Poison

Photos taken at Image Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment