Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Do Brains Taste Like Chicken?







Besides SL, I am a gamer with a lust for first person shooter games. If I'm not in SL, I'm probably playing Black Ops 2 delivering headshots to all the boys and girls there. But while I was playing BO2 yesterday, I decided that I was in a zombie kinda mood. Thankfully my love of gatchas in SL helped with that problem. 


Shirt: 2 Cool 4 Top Apocalypse from HolliPocket *in store gatcha*
Pants: Prowler Pants from AlterEgo *New Release*
Boots: Dread Boot from Razor
Bracelets: Partygurl Bangles from AlterEgo
Skin: Delicious Jaz Skin No.4 Carmel from Deetailz
Eyes: Beguiling Eyes in Deep Sea from LoveCats
Hands: Slink Casual Hands from Slink
Ink: Tattoo Am13 from Insanya
Piercings: Cingular Snakebites from Gauged, Anti-Eyebrow from Puncture and Hip Accent Piercings from Cute Poison
Hair: Zelda from Catwa
Lashes: 3D No Alpha Lashes #8 from Catwa




No comments:

Post a Comment